|NFC News Bid on 'The Ultimate Nirvana Experience' at 107.7 The End|
Seattle radio station 107.7 The End - a longtime and loyal supporter of Nirvana - has put together a unique Nirvana package consisting of:
* 1 Pair of tickets to the Sold Out "Nirvana’s Nevermind Turns 20" show at the EMP
* 1 Pair of tickets to the "Breaking Nevermind” panel discussion" at the EMP
* 1 Pair of tickets to the world premiere screening of "Nirvana: Live at the Paramount"
* A guided tour of the “Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses” exhibit by EMP's Senior Curator Jacob McMurray
* A copy of EMP Senior Curator Jacob McMurray’s book "Taking Punk to the Masses: From Nowhere to Nevermind"
* A meet n greet with artists performing at the "Nirvana’s Nevermind Turns 20" show at the EMP
Check out 1077theend.com for more information on how this experience could be yours!
|Posted or updated: 09-09-2011 @ 11:23 AM (GMT) by RH.|
|NFC News archive|
06/1998 to 10/1999:
[ NFC newsletters ]
[ Oct | Nov | Dec ]